In order to qualify for a legal Samoa wedding you are required you to be in the country 3 full working days prior to the wedding day. The following documentation & information is required to organize your marriage license:
- Full birth certificates
- Divorce decree or Death certificate of deceased spouse (if applicable)
- Completed Intent to Marry form
- Confirmation letter for the Marriage Registry in Australia, or a statutory declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace or Notary Public or Solicitor, confirming marital status
"Standard Wedding Ceremony"
• Beach / Pier - Venue hire and set up
• Minister or Celebrant
• Floral Archway
• Bride’s Bouquet
• Wedding Ceremony Coordination
• All Requirements for Licence and Registration Fee
|Back to top
||*Conditions apply. Travel between: 01 April 2011 – 31 March 2012
This package must be purchased in conjunction with Accommodation.
The above package does not include accommodation in Samoa.